STUDENT PAYMENT POLICY READ CAREFULLY
A Martial Arts school is an enterprise where the owner must be the instructor,
mentor and at the same time, bill collector. Therefore, it is imperative that a
healthy client/provider relationship exist in terms of the product being
received and the means of payment for this product. All stipulations of this
business need to be clearly understood and deemed fair and equitable. Before
entering into this agreement, take time to read each provision, make sure you
feel comfortable with the service being provided and the means in which you are
agreeing to pay of the service.
1. The client is reserving a place in a small elite program missed
classes are not a consideration for pro-rate or non payment of monthly fees.
Vail Academy of Martial Arts provides numerous ways for the client to make up
2. The Monthly fee, per person, for lessons is $120.00, One Hundred
twenty dollar for two or more classes per week. $70.00, Seventy dollar per
person for one day per week..
3. The monthly fee is due on the first of each month.
4. In order to keep the business streamline there is no billing.
5. Payments are handled through an automatic withdrawal from a debit or
6. For those few clients who are unable to provide a debit or credit
card payment is due in advance three months at a time.
7. For the Monthly fee, Vail Academy of Martial Arts is offering two
classes per week four weeks each month a total of 48 weeks per years. The
remaining four weeks will be allotted vacation time for the management.
8. The initial commitment is for 6 months. The Client agrees to pay
lesson fees on a monthly basis for six months regardless of attendance.
9. After six months the client agrees to a running six month contract.
Notice of intent to end participation must be received in writing 60 days
before termination of classes.
10. All fees are due regardless of conflicting sports schedules, and
vacations. Payments are due regardless of summer schedules.
11. Means to make up missed classes are as follows: Students are
welcome to join any other regularly scheduled class. Special Saturday make up
classes are scheduled on a quarterly basis.
12. Students joining the Dojo in the middle of the month will receive a
pro-rated fee based on two classes per week for a four week month (lessons) at
a rate of $15.0 per class.
I have read and agree to abide by all the aove stipulation.